Easy Strawberry Jam in a Microwave.
You can have Easy Strawberry Jam in a Microwave using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Jam in a Microwave
- Prepare 1 packages of Strawberries.
- It's 1 of from 1/2 a lemon Lemon juice.
- It's 1 of half the amount of the strawberries Granulated sugar (or white sugar).
Easy Strawberry Jam in a Microwave step by step
- Combine the washed strawberries in a heatproof bowl and top with the sugar. If you are using large strawberries, cut first..
- Add the lemon juice, then mix it all together and let sit for 10 minutes. When some moisture comes out, microwave uncovered..
- Heat for 5 minutes. Remove from the microwave. There will be a lot of scum, so use a deep bowl..
- Remove the scum from the surface. but leave the scum around the edges. Repeat the process 3 times..
- Microwave 3 times for 5 minutes each and it's done! Fill a 12 cm ramekin with the jam. Once cooled, chill in the refrigerator until thickened..