Egg-Free Strawberry Jam Cookies.
You can cook Egg-Free Strawberry Jam Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg-Free Strawberry Jam Cookies
- It's 30 grams of ◎Strawberry jam.
- Prepare 10 grams of ◎Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 pinch of ◎Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- It's 30 grams of ☆Katakuriko.
Egg-Free Strawberry Jam Cookies instructions
- Put the ◎ ingredients into a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to Step 1. At first, use a rubber spatula to fold the dry ingredients, then switch to your hands and bring it all together..
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin until about 2-3 mm thick. Cut out the shapes (if cutting out the shapes is too difficult, you can tear off pieces with your hand)..
- Bake for 10 minutes in a preheated 180℃ oven. Lower the temperature to 160℃ and bake for another 5 minutes..
- I also made strawberry jam cookie sandwiches..