Microwave Low-Sugar Strawberry Jam.
You can have Microwave Low-Sugar Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Low-Sugar Strawberry Jam
- It's 200 grams of or 100 grams Strawberries (small) or frozen strawberries.
- You need 6 tbsp of or 3 tablespoons Granulated sugar (or light brown sugar).
- It's 1 tbsp of or 1/2 tablespoon Lemon juice.
Microwave Low-Sugar Strawberry Jam instructions
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stems. Pat dry. For how to prepare the strawberries, refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143357-how-to-choose-and-prepare-strawberries.
- Put the strawberries in a deep heatproof dish and sprinkle sugar and lemon juice on top. Lightly wrap with plastic wrap and microwave for 5 minutes..
- Remove the plastic wrap, mix, and heat in the microwave uncovered for another 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it and once it becomes lumpy (after about 2-3 minutes), it's done..
- Put it into a sterilized container and flip it upside down. Store in the refrigerator once cooled..
- You can also make it using frozen strawberries..
- Add the sugar and lemon juice and make it the same way as listed above, but reduce the amount of time in the microwave (2 1/2 minutes, then for another 2 1/2 minutes)..
- This is jam made with frozen strawberries. It's delicious..
- This is a jam made for storage with a bit less sugar and cooked for a bit longer. The strawberries retain their shape, but it's a bit thicker..