Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake.
You can cook Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake
- It's 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- It's 1 of Black tea (Earl Grey) tea bag.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- It's 15 grams of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- It's 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberry jam.
Black Tea and Strawberry Jam Cupcake instructions
- Combine the pancake mix, leaves from the tea bag, egg, sugar, honey, and milk in a bowl with a whisk..
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the butter in the microwave at 600 W for about 30 seconds. Mix into Step 1..
- Use your finger to use the butter leftover in the bowl from Step 2 to grease the cupcake molds..
- Fill the molds rom Step 3 halfway with batter from Step 2. Add some strawberry jam and use a toothpick to create a marbleized pattern..
- Pour the remaining batter over the jam from Step 4. Top with a bit of strawberry jam..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 15 minutes..