An Eco-conscious Strawberry Jam.
You can have An Eco-conscious Strawberry Jam using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of An Eco-conscious Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 1 packages of Strawberries skimmed out of the syrup.
- It's 1 of ~35 grams Granulated sugar (or caster sugar).
- You need 1 of ~2 tablespoons White wine.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
An Eco-conscious Strawberry Jam step by step
- Add all of the ingredients to a pot and boil down over low heat. The strawberries will have lost their color from making the syrup, so mashing them will make it look more appetizing..
- Minutely skim out the scum while cooking. The taste will vary depending on the condition of the strawberries, so add sugar or wine while checking the taste..
- Once it has thickened up nicely, pour into a disinfected jar, and it is done..