Strawberry jam with rose petals. A simple recipe made w/ wild rose petals -delicious on toast, scones or crepes, swirled into yogurt or spooned over ice-cream. Spread the rose petal jam on toasted bread - for a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack. Swirl it into yogurt for breakfast, or top it over oatmeal.
This is a lovely, delicate, flavourful and fragrant jam. Heaps of fresh organic strawberries mixed with delicate rose petals to How to make rose petal jam with fresh petals for a fragrant taste of english summertime. Wash the strawberries and rhubarb well. You can cook Strawberry jam with rose petals using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam with rose petals
- It's 1 kg of strawberries.
- It's 2-3 of May roses.
- You need 750 g of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Hull the berries and dice them into small pieces. The rose petal jam in the cake gave a sweet floral rose fragrance which combines well with fresh strawberries. Snow powder (or icing sugar) for dusting and some dried rose buds for decoration. Rose petals wash in several waters (damaged and dried leaves don't use) and dry.
Strawberry jam with rose petals instructions
- Wash the strawberries and the rose petals..
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces and remove the rose petals from the roses..
- Place them in a large pot, add the sugar on top and set aside for 1 hour..
- Boil until the jam sets..
- Stir using a wooden spoon only and skim off the foam until the jam sets..
- Add the lemon juice just before the end..
- Store in clean jars that you seal when the jam cools well..
Strawberry jam is made from strawberries. Rose petal oil is also known as rose otto, rose absolute, or attar of roses. Find jam rose petals strawberries stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Put the rhubarb and strawberry mixture back into the pan.