You can cook Cherry Cobbler using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cobbler
- Prepare 2 cans of cherry pie filling.
- It's of Yellow cake mix.
- It's of Butter.
Cherry Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 pan with non stick cooking spray..
- Open both cans of cherry pie filling and spread evenly in 9×13 pan. Evenly spread yellow cake mix on top (doesn't have to be perfect) afterwards place a stick of butter in a microwave safe bowl and nuke it until completely melted and then pour on top of other ingredients..
- Place in oven for about 40 minutes until golden brown on the top. Enjoy!.