Easy crockpot cherry cobbler. Try this Crockpot Easy Cherry Cobbler recipe, or contribute your own. This Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler is getting a sister (a brother?) today — this Easy Crockpot Blackberry Cobbler. (And since then, we've added this Cherry Cobbler to the family!) Here's a truly easy and tasty three ingredient crock pot dessert. It's perfect for holidays, potlucks or just a quick dessert.
I promise this could not be easier. Super easy crockpot shredded buffalo chicken recipe. Easy and a good recipe to have on hand. You can cook Easy crockpot cherry cobbler using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot cherry cobbler
- It's 2 cans of cherry pie filling.
- It's 1 of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 table spoon of organic superfood blend.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. This recipe for Easy Cherry Cobbler is so simple and so delicious. Like a Dump Cake or Cherry Yum Yum. You can make it ahead and it warms back up beautifully.
Easy crockpot cherry cobbler step by step
- These are the ingredients..
- Empty both cans of cherry pie filling in a greased crock pot..
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 sec..
- Take a bowl add cake mix, organic superfood blend and melted butter.
- Blend with a fork till crumbly.
- Put all crumbly mixture on top of cherries in the crock pot..
- Cook on high for 2 hours..
- Serve warm or cold. Perect with vanilla ice cream.
- Cherry cobbler.
This easy homemade Cherry Cobbler recipe is made with fresh cherries and a soft rise-to-the-top topping. Served with a scoop of ice cream it'll be at the top of your dessert go-to list! This easy Cherry Cobbler is a bit like that magic crust pie - in reverse. Unlike my traditional cobbler where I pour the crust on the top, this one is more of a dump cake which rises to. This easy and delicious five-ingredient recipe for Crock Pot Cobbler takes only a few minutes to prepare and tastes like apple crisp!