Cherry Almond Cobbler Cake.
You can cook Cherry Almond Cobbler Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Almond Cobbler Cake
- It's 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Cherry Almond Cobbler Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl mix cake mix,eggs,oil,sour cream,extract together til well mixed..
- Spread half the batter on bottom of greased 9×13" cake pan..
- Melt butter and mix with flour and brown sugar. Add cinnamon as well..
- Next spread half the pie filling on top of batter. Sprinkle some of the brown sugar topping on top of pie filling..
- Spread other half batter on top of other stuff and repeat step 5.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 min. It will appear gooey. Test cake portion with toothpick for doneness after cooling..
- Get creative i ran out of sour cream so i used fat free milk instead bout half a cup. Too sweet? Omit the brown sugar steps and drizzle with icing on top of finshed baked cake instead. Have fun!.