Simple Cherry Cobbler.
You can have Simple Cherry Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Cherry Cobbler
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 can of (21 oz) Cherry Pie Filling.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
Simple Cherry Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in 8x8 inch pan while preheating oven..
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in bowl. Mix well. Add milk and vanilla and stir until smooth..
- Pour flour mixture over melted butter in pan. DO NOT STIR..
- Pour cherry pie filling over batter. DO NOT STIR..
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Sprinkle sugar over cobbler and bake for 10-15 more minutes..