You can cook Cherry Cobbler using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cobbler
- You need 4 cup of sour cherries.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's dash of ground cloves.
- Prepare dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cream.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of betty crocker oatmeal cookie mix.
Cherry Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pour cherries into 4 qt sauce pan on med heat..
- Add the following ingredients and stir frequently until it begins to boil..
- Once cherries begin to boil and starts to thicken remove from heat stirring well. Set aside..
- Grease 9x9 pan and pour cherries into it..
- Mix cookie mix (I only use about 2/3 of the mix but if you use a bigger than 9x9 pan you'll want that extra dough) with a fork adding cream and butter, chunking butter up as you drop it in..
- Cookie mix will begin to ball up. Start spooning it out onto the cherries. Spread out with fingers to cover top if needed..
- Put into preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Cookie crust will look golden and cherries will be bubbling through. Enjoy! Serve with vanilla ice cream if you like!.