Crock pot cherry cobbler. In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix with butter until it is crumbly. Sprinkle cake mix over pie filling. Using your crock pot for desserts is a fabulous way to simplify meal preparation, particularly when you have guests.
Then you want to try this Crock Pot Cherry Cobbler The. This easy Crock Pot cherry cobbler is made with just three ingredients and is ready in two hours. I didn't believe it would work, but much to my surprise not only did it work. You can cook Crock pot cherry cobbler using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot cherry cobbler
- You need 1 can of (21 ounce) cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1 packages of (18 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of (1 stick) butter melted.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
I love using my crock pot the main reason being I can throw a bunch of ingredients in it and after a handful of hours I have a yummy meal 🙂 Many people do not know that you can cook up some pretty amazing desserts in the crock pot as. This crock pot apple cobbler is a wonderful time saver, especially since I know I'll be busy all day but want a warm and gooey dessert. Simply substitute the same amount of peach, blackberry, cherry, or any other pie filling you like. Our readers have commented saying that peach pie filling is a perfect.
Crock pot cherry cobbler instructions
- Place Cherry Filling into your crock pot.
- In a medium size bowl mix: cake mix, butter, and vanilla. It becomes like dough..
- Crumble the " cake mixture" over the cherry filling. I used about 1/2 of the cake mix so the ratio of cherry to cake would be more equal. it will not rise like a cake..
- Sprinkle walnuts on top..
- Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours or high for 3 hours..
I never even knew that dessert crock pot recipes existed! But I made this cherry cobbler the other night and it was a huge hit! You get to enjoy a delicious cake dessert without heating up the house. Crock Pot Cherry Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and tastes amazing! Featured recipes at Weekend Potluck include: Easy Crescent Sausage Bites, Chicken Noodle Casserole, Baked Chili Fries and Crock Pot Cherry Cobbler with a Cake Mix.