cherry cobbler. Simple and sweet, this cobbler will garner raves. Cherries simply go in the bottom of the pan along with some baking powder dough and a sugary cornstarch syrup. This easy homemade Cherry Cobbler recipe is made with fresh cherries and a soft rise-to-the-top topping.
The dough is tender and turns a gorgeous golden brown during. I've made this cherry cobbler recipe for years, adapting it to suit our taste. It's a delicious way to use lots of fruit. You can have cherry cobbler using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cherry cobbler
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of cherry pie filling.
Cherry Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Cherry Cobbler Recipe is the best ever. A deliciously simple way to enjoy fresh cherries without too much work. Great for potlucks and family gatherings - or anytime.
cherry cobbler step by step
- prehteat oven 350.
- pour butter into a glass casserole dish-qt and a half size. mix rest of ingredients-except for pie filling and por evenly over melted butter- do not stir..
- spoon pie filling evenly over batter- do not stir.
- bake for 30 minutes or till golden.
- let set for a few minutes and serve warm with vanilla icecream.
- 4-6 servings.
This easy cherry cobbler recipe uses a simple crust that rises to the top of the cobbler while it bakes! You can make this cobbler recipe with frozen cherries or other fruits. You're going to love this vegan cherry cobbler. It's a sweet and tart cherry pie filling topped with buttery biscuits and baked to perfection. Serve with non-dairy vanilla ice cream for the perfect summer.