You can cook Pineapple Cobbler using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Cobbler
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of (15) oz can of pineapple juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 jar of cherries halved or whole.
Pineapple Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, melt the butter in the oven..
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, white sugar, and milk until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared dish..
- In a separate bowl, toss pineapple with brown sugar until fruit is well coated. Drop pineapple mixture by spoonfuls into the batter. Sprinkle with cherries..
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden.