right side up pineapple cobbler.
You can cook right side up pineapple cobbler using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of right side up pineapple cobbler
- It's 1 can of pineapple in heavy syrup fully drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter or margarine.
- It's 1 of maraschino cherries.
right side up pineapple cobbler step by step
- heat oven to 350.
- melt butter or margarine and place on bottom of 13x9 baking dish.
- mix together milk, Bisquick, and sugar .. and to butter in the pan.
- place each individual drained pineapple in mix to cover dish evenly.
- place individual cherries in the middle of pineapple and where space is.
- bake for 45 minutes.