Creamy Black Forest Cobbler.
You can cook Creamy Black Forest Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Black Forest Cobbler
- It's 3 of eggs, divided.
- You need 1 packages of (18.25 ounces) chocolate butter cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It's 4 1/2 cup of sifted confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1 can of (21 ounces) cherry pie filling.
Creamy Black Forest Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large bowl, slightly beat 1 egg. add cake mix and butter; stir until well blended..
- Press mixture into a greased and floured 9 x 13 - inch glass baking dish..
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners sugar, cream cheese, and remaining 2 eggs; pour over cake mixture..
- Spread pie filling over cream cheese mixture..
- Bake 30 - 40 minutes or until outer edges are lightly browned and center is almost set. Cool completely..
- Cover and store in refrigerator. Serve at room temperature..