Mixed fruit cobbler. In this cobbler, whole-wheat flour does double duty. We've used it as the basis of a truly tender "cobbled" topping and as a thickener for the. An upside-down tart that is bursting full of delicious fruit.
This is so good with ice cream. This is from one of my MILs clippings from Womens Day. The corn bread topping gives this old-fashioned fruit cobbler a brand-new taste. You can cook Mixed fruit cobbler using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed fruit cobbler
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pineapple essence.
- You need 100 gm of Melted butter.
- Prepare for of topping.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Nutella.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mixed fruit cocktail.
- It's 3 tbsp of Magaz.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chocolate sev.
- You need for of serving.
- You need 3 tbsp of Nutella.
- It's 1 cup of Whipped cream.
- You need as needed of Chocolate sev.
- You need 3-4 pcs of Cherries.
Mixed Fruit Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Juicy fruits, delicious and soft vanilla biscuits topped with a big scoop of ice cream!! A gorgeous and super simple recipe, perfect when you're in a hurry. I mixed the ingredients as it stated and sliced the fresh strawberries onto the top (didn't place them in whole as they were extra large) until the.
Mixed fruit cobbler step by step
- In a bowl mix maida, Salt, Baking powder, Icing Sugar, Milk, Vanilla essence, Pineapple essence. Mix well with no lumps. Add melted butter and mix gently..
- Take a glass oven proof baking dish. Pour batter in it & spread evenly. Add nutella on the batter at some gap and then spread it with fork. Add mixed fruits and magaz on top. Spread chocolate sev..
- Pre heat oven at 180*C for 10 mins. Place baking dish in it and bake for 30 mins. Take it out of the oven and let it cool. Mixed fruit cobbler is ready..
- In a bowl mix whipped cream and nutella. Take a pudding cup. Add mixed fruit cobbler and top with nutella whipped cream. Spread chocolate sev on it and top with cherries..
- Serve chilled..
This mixed fruit cobbler is one of my comfort foods. I love the flavorful fruit combined with a crunchy topping and then topped with whipped coconut cream (or heavy cream if you can tolerate dairy). These fruit cobbler recipes prove it is always cobbler season. It takes this fruit cobbler from delicious to absolutely over-the-top. We promise that your guests will go nuts over this crispy, nutty.