Cajun chicken pasta salad. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag.
BUT you can adjust the heat by adjusting the amount of cayenne pepper in the Cajun seasoning. You can cut it in half for just. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- It's of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- Prepare of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- It's of Black olives.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- It's of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able. Chicken broccoli stir fry recipes : chicken broccoli stir.
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain... set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil...and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people.... use amounts that make sense to you (I know....for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
A member of an ethnic group of Acadian French origin, primarily living in Southern Louisiana; Relating to the Cajun people or their culture; Of spicy food prepared in the style of the Cajun people. Make Cajun chicken and pasta salad with help from a professional chef in this free video clip. Expert: Ken Patrick Filmmaker: Shane Reitzammer. Make a chicken salad that can be used in many ways, as hot weather food, or for an easy-to-prepare picnic dish, or potluck salad. This Cajun chicken pasta is a Chili's copycat recipe that's made with grilled Cajun chicken breast served over creamy pasta, then finished off with fresh tomatoes.