Argentine Chimichurri Sauce.
You can have Argentine Chimichurri Sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Argentine Chimichurri Sauce
- Prepare 2 cup of Italian parsley, fresh.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oregano, fresh.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1 of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Argentine Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Place all ingredients except for olive oil into a food processor. Process until finely chopped, about 1 minute. As you blend the ingredients in the processor, slowly add the olive..
- Put sauce in an air tight container and let sit in fridge for a few hours before use (for best results). Stir before use..