Greek pasta salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing.
Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a Pasta salads are a summer staple. You can cook Greek pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- You need box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- It's Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- Prepare Cup of feta cheese.
- You need Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- You need 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of oil.
They are great for easy lunches and dinners and perfect for taking to. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best!
Greek pasta salad step by step
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing! This easy Greek pasta salad is perfect for BBQs and picnics! It's fresh, easy to make, healthy, and And pasta salad is definitely a sign for summer or at least spring. So I got so excited when I made.