Italian spaghetti pasta salad. Just like dust bunnies and crumbs dropped and forgotten (or ignored?) in the corners of the kitchen, there's always a few in the room. This spaghetti salad has two main components: the cold pasta salad itself and the homemade Italian dressing it's coated in. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from.
A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives, herbs, and a drench of quick homemade Italian dressing. We are kind of having a moment here. This a a spaghetti salad recipe with Italian dressing, and other fresh garden ingredients. You can have Italian spaghetti pasta salad using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian spaghetti pasta salad
- You need 1 lbs of box spaghetti.
- It's 2 of cucumbers cut.
- You need half of Grape or cherry tomatoes cut in.
- It's of Small can of black olives drained.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper cut in bite size pieces.
- It's Half of a red onion cut in small pieces.
- You need 1 bag of mini pepperoni optional or can the the regular size pepperoni in half, that’s what I do.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1 cup of olive oil.
- It's of I like to use store Italian dressing to save time.
These are our favorite ingredients that go into a spaghetti salad: Pasta - use spaghetti. Veggies - green pepper, red pepper, cucumbers, red onion, cherry tomatoes - add your favorites! Italian Pasta Salad is an easy recipe that's perfect for meal prep. It has rotini pasta, salami, mozzarella, healthy veggies and homemade Italian Pasta Salad is a meal in itself with protein, grains and plenty of vegetables.
Italian spaghetti pasta salad step by step
- Cook box of spaghetti, drain, Cool off pasta by running cold water over it when still in colander. put cooked spaghetti in a big bowl,chill in refrigerator for 15-20 mins..
- Add the cut veggies to the chilled cooked spaghetti and mix well..
- Make dressing or can skip this step and use Italian dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl, add wet ingredients and mix well..
- Add dressing to spaghetti mixture, and the pepperoni mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for four hours or over night. (this is good just chilled at 2 hrs).
- Add some parmesan cheese right before serving and some black pepper. mix up before serving.Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I didn’t have all the veggies on hand so I used what I had, and I add some salami, I left out Black olives because Iam not a big fan of them... use what you have, peppers, would be good in this.(This would be a good dish to make if you have a lot of veggies or leftover veggies from other recipe / veggies that need to be used before they go bad.) you can put anything in this really make it our own love to see photos of what you come up with..
- Link to the video that I got my inspiration from for this awesome recipe. https://youtu.be/1eS_UBr-68g.
It has vibrant Italian flavors with kalamata olives, fresh mozzarella. This Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad Recipe has all the flavors of Italy in one bowl. It's the perfect pasta salad packed with flavor! Get ready for the best homemade pasta salad recipe! This recipe for spaghetti salad is a unique pasta salad full of crunchy vegetables and parmesan cheese, all tossed together in a homemade zesty Italian dressing.