Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad is loaded with the satisfying flavor of your favorite pepperoni pizza and is perfect for your next picnic or potluck! Pepperoni Pizza Pasta salad is a super-quick and super-easy pasta salad that packs a lot of flavor. Pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella and Italian dressing.
In a small bowl, combine the tomato juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and pepper. Instead of the heavy, cream-based pasta salads of yore, we've got a lighter, jam-packed salad that's got tons of flavor and is inspired by our favorite savory pie - pepperoni pizza. With noodles as the base, we added plenty of cheeses, tomatoes, pepperoni and lots of seasoning, ensuring that this. You can cook Pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- It's 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- It's 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- You need of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It's of Sliced black olives (optional).
- Prepare of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
I had a chunk of mozzarella and some pepperoni left over from a pizza I made the other day and needed a pasta salad to take with me for an event and so I thought why not combine the two? This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad features tri colored rotini pasta with pepperoni, mozzarella, cheddar, and tomatoes in a Parmesan vinaigrette. This Italian pasta salad variation is the perfect summer side dish recipe! There's so much in the summertime to celebrate, isn't there?
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad instructions
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. MORE+ LESS This pizza pasta salad is one that your whole family will agree on! We add pepperoni, onions, peppers and olives but you can add in your own favorite pizza toppings including sausage, cooked & cooled mushrooms or even sundried tomatoes! The homemade dressing tastes amazing and it takes only. Pizza Pasta Salad was created with pizza in mind.