BLT Ranch Pasta Salad. BLT Pasta Salad with a homemade creamy ranch dressing is exactly what you want to be eating as the weather warms up. Crispy bacon, crunchy Romaine, sweet tomatoes, pasta, and a creamy flavored packed Ranch dressing. BLT Pasta Salad turns a classically perfect flavor combo into a fun summer dish that everyone will rave about!
This BLT pasta salad is full of veggies, pasta and crispy bacon, all tossed in ranch dressing. BLT Pasta Salad for Summer Picnics. Summertime is in full swing here at the Brazil house! You can cook BLT Ranch Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT Ranch Pasta Salad
- It's 1 pound of bacon, chopped and fried crisp.
- It's 12-16 ounce of pasta, cooked well.
- You need 1-2 of large firm tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
A pasta salad recipe with crispy romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, crispy bacon and a little ranch zing! I used my Creamy Macaroni Salad recipe as a jumping off point for this BLT salad because it is such a great recipe! I'd like to think about adding chopped chicken or avocados to this in the future. Packed with tender pasta, a creamy ranch dressing, and BLT fixings, your favorite sandwich gets a makeover in with this easy BLT Pasta Salad!
BLT Ranch Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta, a little over cooked is best because it firms up when chilled. Rinse in cold water and leave to drain well..
- Chop and cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels..
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add in cooled pasta and bacon..
- Mix well and serve immediately or store to let flavors blend..
- Great as is, or over some greens of your choosing. I had baby spinach on hand, so that's what I used. I also used a 12 ounce box of bow tie pasta this time, but I also love this salad with small-medium shell pasta, but anything you like will work..
It's that time of year where you can just walk outside and smell those outdoor grills cookin' up some delicious burgers, hot dogs, or chicken. This BLT Pasta Salad from Delish.com is insane. This layered take on the BLT not only tastes incredible, but it also LOOKS insane! You layer the ingredients—bow tie pasta, crumbled bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes—instead of tossing them all together so it's a beautiful. Barilla's ranch blt pasta salad recipe calls for creamy ranch, crispy bacon, crunchy lettuce, and sweet tomatoes.