Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing.
Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a Pasta salads are a summer staple. You can cook Greek Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- You need of Cavatappi Noodles.
- It's 2 of red bell pepper.
- It's 2 of green bell pepper.
- It's 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 (8.1 oz) of jars kalmata olives.
- You need 4 pints of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
They are great for easy lunches and dinners and perfect for taking to. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best!
Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Combine all ingredients except feta.
- Toss with dressing to coat.
- Top with Feta.
A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Summertime is all about salads and this Greek Pasta Salad is the perfect salad for not just the summertime but all year round. Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing! This easy Greek pasta salad is perfect for BBQs and picnics! It's fresh, easy to make, healthy, and And pasta salad is definitely a sign for summer or at least spring.