Asian Inspired Chimichurri Grilled Chicken.
You can cook Asian Inspired Chimichurri Grilled Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Inspired Chimichurri Grilled Chicken
- It's 1-1.5 lbs of chicken breasts.
- You need 4 of scallions (green onion).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Agave nectar.
- You need 4 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare of stir-fry veggies, cooked.
Asian Inspired Chimichurri Grilled Chicken instructions
- To prep marinade, in a small food processor blend together all ingredients except chicken, rice, and stir-fry veggies. Blend until well combined and greens are the smallest they can get..
- Pour liquid marinade into one 1-gallon plastic storage bag. Add chicken breasts to bag. Seal bag and massage chicken so all pieces are evenly coated with the marinade..
- Marinade chicken in refrigerator for 1-5 hours..
- Grill chicken on medium heat until internal temp of chicken reaches 165F.
- Serve chicken with rice and stir-fry veggies.