Sloppy Joes and Pasta Salad.
You can have Sloppy Joes and Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joes and Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 pound of Ground beef (I use 85/15).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow Mustard.
- It's 1-2 of bell peppers diced.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion Diced.
- It's 2-3 of fresh Garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1-2 tablespoons of a sweetner, (I use one of these depending on my mood, Brown sugar, agave nectar, or honey).
- It's of Optional: sometimes I add a little bit of Sweet baby rays. This is to change things up sometimes.
- It's of Optional: sometimes I will add a cup of Diced tomatoes.
Sloppy Joes and Pasta Salad step by step
- Lightly Brown the ground chuck, on medium low. Stirring often. when almost browned, add Onions, garlic, bell peppers, and seasonings..
- When veggies are almost tender, add the condiments, I dinner on low until my sloppy joe is the texture we like, Set aside on a warm burner or turn off heat and cover with a lid to rest and blend..
- PASTA SALAD INGREDIENTS 1 box of your favorite pasta... Cooked Al Dente According to box directions 1 - 2 level Tablespoon of Mayo (I use Hellmans) 1 cup of Frozen veggies your choice (I used carrots, green Beans, corn). Salt and pepper to taste (I used sea salt) Dash of Paprika (smoked is really good) 1 -3 tablespoon of you favorite dressing for flavor: (I used Greek dressing to my taste) Juice from one lemon, optional After pasta is cooked still slightly firm, Drain and place in Ice water to stop cooking. Mix all ingredients together... Except pasta. Stir well to blend. Taste to see what you need to do to make it taste better for you. Adding Cilantro is another flavorful herb you can add to this dish. Add chilled pasta, Gently stir, to blend ingredients. Chill at least 2 hours..