Summer pasta salad. These cold pasta salads will be a refreshing addition to your summer dinners. Pasta salad is on the menu in a big way this summer. Not content with mere side dish status, the best pasta salads are busting out main-dish moves with bold tastes and textures.
Easy Summer Pasta Salad-a simple pasta salad recipe that is perfect for all of your summer BBQ's and potlucks! Every summer our neighborhood has a huge BBQ at the park across from our house. Fresh and flavorful pasta salads, including your favorite macaroni salad recipes, are fitting side dishes for your favorite grilled entrées. You can have Summer pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer pasta salad
- It's 14.5 ounces of protein plus penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli chopped.
- It's 2 cups of asparagus broken into bite size pieces.
- It's 1 cup of chopped bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of simply dressed Italian dressing.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped zucchini.
But many of them can also star as main dishes for an easy summer. Summer pasta salad is always a fan favorite around here! There's just something I love about a fresh cold pasta salad on a hot day. This easy recipe starts with garden fresh veggies and tender pasta, I.
Summer pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling water for ten minutes then add chopped broccoli to the water. Cook and stir one minute. Then drain and rinse broccoli and pasta in cold water..
- Take chopped zucchini, chopped bell peppers and asparagus and sauté in olive oil for 5 - 7 minutes until tender crisp..
- Add to broccoli and pasta. Add grape tomatoes. Pour dressing over and toss thoroughly..
- Chill for 4 hours, then ready to eat. Keep uneaten salad refrigerated..
Healthy Summer Pasta Salad with Grilled Zucchini, Corn & Peppers tossed in a flavorful (vegan) Cilantro Pesto Sauce. Rice noodles make this light & GF! Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar. In a large bowl, add the pasta, corn, tomatoes, red onion, avocado, and vinaigrette, and mix until well-combined. But while pasta is seasonless, the pasta salad screams summer.