Chicken pasta salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat. My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing.
The lightly seasoned mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing add moisture without. This Easy Pasta Salad is loaded with chicken, veggies, and packed with flavor. A quick weeknight dinner recipe to serve your family, ideal to take to parties and picnics, and perfect for meal prepping. You can cook Chicken pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pasta salad
- Prepare 1 pound of pasta (shells, bow ties, or macaroni).
- You need 2 of large cans chicken.
- It's 1 of & 1/2 cups mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced green pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried basil or 2 Tablespoons fresh basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Making chicken pasta salad with mayo makes it rich and creamy. The addition of fresh herbs adds extra flavor! Unfortunately, chicken bacon ranch pasta salad is not a good candidate for the freezer. Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad is a spinach salad with penne pasta, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes, toasted slivered almonds, and a fresh citrus vinaigrette.
Chicken pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta until desired softness...keep in mind that pasta will firm up when it is run through cold water, so cook a little longer than normal..
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo, spices, diced pepper, chicken (drained), artichokes (drained, but I added a couple tablespoons of the liquid to the dressing). Mix gently to combine..
- Once pasta is cooked, run it under cold water and drain well. Then add the pasta to the other ingredients and stir gently. Fold in Parmesan cheese..
- Taste to adjust seasoning for your tastes. Cover and chill until ready to serve..
Chicken Pasta Salad with Salsa Hummus DressingThe Lean Green Bean. Chicken Pasta Salad with Fried ShallotsEveryDay with Rachael Ray. This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish portions. It's also a great candidate for potlucks. The Chicken Pasta Salad recipe out of our category Pasta Salad!