Argentine Chimichurri Sauce.
You can cook Argentine Chimichurri Sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Argentine Chimichurri Sauce
- It's 2 cup of packed fresh Italian parsley leaves.
- Prepare 4 medium of garlic cloves, peeled and smashed.
- It's 1/4 cup of packed fresh oregano leaves (or 4 teaspoons dried oregano).
- It's 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It's 1 of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
Argentine Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Place parsley, garlic, oregano, vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper (to taste) in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment. Process until finely chopped, stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed, about 1 minute total..
- With the motor running, add oil in a steady stream. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse a few times to combine. Transfer sauce to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day to allow the flavors to meld. Before serving, stir and season as needed. The chimichurri will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.