Garden supreme pasta salad. Drool over our Supreme Garden Pasta Salad Recipe: What to Add to This Pasta Salad? Seriously, these type of dishes should 't be boring and the possibilities are endless. We added so many veggies like broccoli, celery and carrots.
Because it's got so many veggie goodies and crispy bacon to make it amazing! Making Salad Supreme Pasta Salad is super easy with this pasta salad recipe. Grab your favorite pasta, whether it's penne, rotini or fusilli, and add vegetables like broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and tomatoes to start your salad supreme. You can cook Garden supreme pasta salad using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garden supreme pasta salad
- You need 1 of green pepper finely diced.
- It's 1 of yellow pepper finely diced.
- It's 1 of long carrot finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion finely diced.
- It's 1 cup of mushrooms finely diced.
- You need 3 of radishes finely diced.
- It's 32 oz of can of sliced olives.
- Prepare 1 of english cucumber finely diced.
- It's 1 of small head of broccoli broken into small pieces.
- It's 1/2 cup of pepperoncini finely diced.
- It's 1 packages of pepperoni diced.
- You need 1 packages of cubed colby jack cheese.
- It's 1 packages of grape tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small pack seedless red grapes.
- You need 1 lb of favorite shaped pasta.
- You need 2 envelope of 1 italian, 1 garlic herb salad seasoning.
- You need of black pepper, garlic & onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 2 tbsp of miracle whip.
- It's 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Top with Italian dressing and McCormick Perfect Pinch Salad. Garden Pasta Salad Recipe Pasta Salad Recipes Healthy Salad Recipes Healthy Eats Small Pasta Supreme Salad Ingredients Side Salad Easy macaroni salad is loaded with veggies, cheese and more. You will love the creamy dressing in Macaroni salad recipe. Try this Pasta salad with mayo.
Garden supreme pasta salad instructions
- Mix all diced veggies & cooked (al dente) pasta in a large bowl.
- In a container with a lid add salad seasoning, oil, vinegar, miracle whip,black pepper, onion & garlic powder together- shake vigorously.
- Pour over veggies & mix well. The longer the salad marinates the deeper the flavor sets in. Enjoy!.
An Italian pasta salad with meat, cheese, veggies. Try switching out different ingredients, I usually use what I have on hand, so the recipe changes a bit, but this is my favorite version. I like it better when the veggies are chopped small. It takes a long time to chop up the veggies, so sometimes I like to throw. This tasty garden pasta salad is loaded with fresh chopped vegetables.