My BLT Pasta salad. This BLT pasta salad is full of veggies, pasta and crispy bacon, all tossed in ranch dressing. BLT Pasta Salad turns a classically perfect flavor combo into a fun summer dish that everyone will rave about! I used green onion and along with some cherry tomatoes I used a whole bag of thawed petite sweet peas.
Fall in love with this BLT Pasta Salad! How do we know you'll love it? BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe. You can cook My BLT Pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My BLT Pasta salad
- Prepare 1 packages of tri-color rotini.
- Prepare 2 of scallion / green onion , sliced.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It's 10 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- It's 2 of chopped tomato.
- It's 1 cup of chopped cooked COOLED bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped mild banana peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of ranch dip mix.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dry dill.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
We got back from the beach yesterday, and guess what… I'm beat! Or at least a spa day 😉 Hey… a girl can. This BLT Pasta Salad is essentially a BLT in a bowl, and who could turn that down? It's creamy and crunchy, just like the sandwich, and packs a delicious punch, especially with the use of fresh tomatoes and lettuce.
My BLT Pasta salad instructions
- Cook bacon, let cool then chop..
- Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse and let cool.
- Mix mayo, yogurt, scallion ranch mix and dill in a large bowl.
- Add chopped tomato, pasta, chopped banana peppers, bacon and spinach to dressing..
- Mix well chill and serve!! Sometimes I skip directly to serve 😁.
If you have access to heirloom cherry tomatoes, feel free to use those instead. That's because you haven't met BLT pasta salad. In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, tomato, avocado and romaine. If serving immediately, add the dressing. To make my BLT Pasta Salad, you'll need: Pasta - I like to use either farfalle, spiral or penne in this pasta salad recipe.