Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad.
You can cook Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad
- You need 8 oz of small shell pasta.
- You need 10 oz of frozen mukimame (shelled edamame), thawed.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 medium of stalks celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of Braswell's Vidalia Onion Peppercorn dressing.
Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta as indicated on package. Drain, but do not rinse..
- While pasta is cooking, add all other ingredients, except dressing, to large mixing bowl and stir well. Add the warm pasta after drained and stir again..
- Add the dressing and stir until blended. Reserve the rest of the bottle of dressing..
- Refrigerate in airtight container for at least 2 hours. Taste and add more dressing as needed. I like less, many people will use whole bottle..