Pasta salad with Veggies. This Veggie Lovers' Pasta Salad recipe is easy to whip up with whatever veggies you have on hand, it's tossed with a simple white balsamic vinaigrette, it's easy to make ahead of time, and — of course — it's absolutely delicious! Soooo, after majorly slackin' on our book club picks these past six months or. Veggie Pasta Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Jump to the Lemon Basil Pasta Salad Recipe with Veggies or read on to see our tips for making it. We got our hands dirty with our very first garden. Pasta Salad is one of those staple recipes that's been around for as long as we can remember, and for good reason — it's amazingly delicious! You can cook Pasta salad with Veggies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta salad with Veggies
- You need 1 packages of Wacky noodles.
- You need 1 packages of Organic grape tomatoes.
- It's 2 of stock Celery.
- Prepare 1 medium of Green Bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion chopped.
- It's 1 cup of Cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 12 oz of Newmans own roasted garlic and parmesan cheese dressing or a vinegarette of your choice.
This veggie packed version is easy thanks to the shortcut of zesty bottled Italian salad dressing. So all you have to do is boil the pasta, chop the veggies and toss. This salad can be eaten as it is from the bowl as a stand-alone dish, or can work as a side dish along with the main course. It packs in a solid punch of nutrition because of the veggies in it and is especially high in manganese, selenium, vitamin A & C and low in cholesterol and sodium.
Pasta salad with Veggies instructions
- Bring water to a boil and add Wacky noodles..
- While that's boiling Chop up all ingredients to your preference..
- Add broccoli to boiling noodles for two minutes when noodles are almost tender. Strain noodles and broccoli. Let cool..
- Add all ingredient and stir until well mixed. Chill completely in refrigerator and enjoy!.
In the mood for vegetable pasta? This quick and easy pasta dish is veggie friendly and it's. This pasta salad makes a quick and healthy lunch, or is perfect prepared ahead for a picnic or lunchbox. Enjoy this veggie pesto pasta salad with cucumber, peas, cherry tomatoes and basil for an easy family meal. It's great for a packed lunch or summery picnic.