Creamy Italian Pasta Salad. You saved Creamy Italian Pasta Salad to your Favorites. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, the perfect Summer Pasta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, zucchini and herbs and a deliciously creamy Homemade Italian Dressing.
I didn't use any seasoning, because the Italian dressing was plenty for me. Homemade creamy Italian dressing combined with artichokes hearts, black olives, grape tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers and gluten-free rotini pasta. A perfect gluten-free creamy Italian pasta salad for your next cookout or family get together. You can have Creamy Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
- It's 1 packages of radiatore pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of pepperoni, quartered.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need 2 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 4 of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
A summer classic that everyone loves! My recipe for creamy Italian Pasta Salad is quite easy. I use tri colored spiral pasta, but if you have a different pasta that you would like to use, you can definitely do so. Toss a zesty Italian yogurt dressing with tomatoes, zucchini and pasta for a colorful and delicious salad.
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta until done.
- Chop all ingredients and put into a large bowl..
- Drain pasta and run under cold water until pasta is cold. Shake off excess water..
- Add pasta to bowl and add mayonnaise and dressing. Toss well..
If you like simple pasta salads you should try this. I love this in the summer but you could have this any time. I didn't see any other recipes like this that used both dressings so I thought I'd share mine. They really do go well together. This is pretty versatile and you can add any veggies that you'd like.