Greek Pasta Salad.
You can cook Greek Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- It's 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- Prepare 5 small of sweet peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- It's 1/2 large of cucumber, peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta.
- Prepare 7 medium of pepperoncini peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Cool. Meanwhile, prep all your veggies, set aside. In a small bowl or jar with a lid; combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk in bowl or put mid on jar and shake vigorously..
- Once pasta is cool enough to handle, place in large bowl with the veggies, cheese, and dressing. Toss the pasta sauce until everything to coated with dressing..
- This makes 5 one cup servings. 246 calories/7 grams of protein per serving..