Chicken Pasta Salad.
You can cook Chicken Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Salad
- It's 2 of -3 boneless chicken breast or tenderloins.
- You need 1 of -2 whole ripe tomatoes.
- It's 1 of whole cucumber (peeled if you prefer).
- It's 2 cup of favorite pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite vinaigrette or light Italian dressing.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- grill chicken with desired seasoning to taste.
- dice chicken into bite-sized peices.
- boil pasta until tender, then rinse with cold water to keep firm.
- dice tomatoes & cucumber.
- mix all ingredients in a moderate size bowl.
- marinate with vinaigrette or dressing.
- mix sparingly and serve!! (hot or cold).