You can cook Uruguayan Chimichurri using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Uruguayan Chimichurri
- You need 1 head of garlic.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of italian parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 3 cup of boiling water.
Uruguayan Chimichurri step by step
- Finely mince or food process the garlic, onion, red bell pepper, and parsley. Place in a metal or glass bowl. Add garlic powder, oregano, and salt..
- Add oil, vinegar, and boiling water to the bowl. You will need a one liter container to keep the chimichurri in. The longer this mixture sets, the stronger the flavor. Use it to marinade any kind of meat for grilling. You can tweak any of the ingredients to your liking and it will still come out great. Enjoy!.