Pasta salad. Pasta salad is the perfect party food. Choose from among these popular renditions for your next picnic or potluck. Pasta Salad Recipes Find an easy pasta salad recipe for your picnic or potluck.
Filled with crispy bacon, chopped tomato, celery and green onion, the sensational salad is coated with a tangy mayonnaise and vinegar dressing. It's a real crowd-pleaser! —Norene Wright, Manilla, Indiana About BBC Good Food. We are the UK's number one food brand. You can have Pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad
- It's 1 of cucumber cubed.
- Prepare 1 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It's of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- You need of pepperoni cubed.
- You need 2 of celery cut up.
- Prepare 1/2 of green onion chopped.
- It's of salad supreme (seasoning).
- You need of italian dressing.
- You need 3/4 box of angel hair pasta.
Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. For your next potluck or picnic, make a delicious and easy pasta salad. With so many varieties—Italian pasta salad, chicken pasta salad, and other party-ready recipes—there's no need to rely on the same recipe every time. Switch it up with our pasta salads featuring fresh veggies and flavorful herbs.
Pasta salad instructions
- Chop/cut up all vegetables, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Boil water and cook angel hair pasta. After cooked, drain, add cold water to cool pasta.
- Add all vegetables, cheese, and pepperoni to cooled pasta. Mix in italian dressing (about 3/4 to 1 bottle for this serving amt) and 1 bottle salad supreme (74 grams).
- Best served after chilled in refrigerator (about an hour).
The ultimate in light, convenience cooking, pasta salad is the ideal take-along for workplace lunches and weekend picnics. The veggies match the colors in the tri-colored pasta. And the dressing is real zesty and spicy. So when all three - pasta, veggies and dressing - come together, you have a festive, tasty and beautiful salad for six. Shrimp, Lemon & Gemelli Party Pasta Salad Recipe Dill, mustard, and capers are just a few of the flavors that spice up this easy to make pasta salad.