Tempura Prawns with Chimichurri Sauce.
You can have Tempura Prawns with Chimichurri Sauce using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tempura Prawns with Chimichurri Sauce
- It's 500 grams of prawns.
- It's of Chimichurri Sauce.
- It's 30 ml of chopped fresh basil.
- It's 45 ml of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 45 ml of chopped fresh coriander.
- It's 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 of chillies seeded and chopped.
- It's 60 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- It's 75 ml of olive oil.
- It's 5 ml of fish sauce.
- It's 1 of anchovy fillet chopped.
- You need 75 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 15 ml of lemon juice.
- It's 15 ml of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Tempura Batter.
- It's 50 grams of rice flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of corn flour.
- It's 25 grams of cake flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It's 200 ml of ice-cold soda water or sparkling water.
- Prepare 1 of oil for deep frying.
Tempura Prawns with Chimichurri Sauce instructions
- shell and devein prawns leaving the tails on.
- for the sauce, mix all the ingredients well and set aside.
- for the sauce, mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl loosely, add the sparkling water.
- heat the oil in a deep pot, dip the prawns in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- serve immediately with chimichurri sauce.