Chimichurri Avocado Pasta with Pan Seared Shrimp.
You can have Chimichurri Avocado Pasta with Pan Seared Shrimp using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chimichurri Avocado Pasta with Pan Seared Shrimp
- You need lb. of large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh oregano.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- It's 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of avocados.
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup (8 oz.) of cherry tomatoes.
- It's 1 box (13.25 oz.) of Dreamfields Rotini Pasta.
Chimichurri Avocado Pasta with Pan Seared Shrimp step by step
- To prepare the shrimp, in a small bowl add shrimp, garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon of smoked paprika, ¼ teaspoon of sea salt, and chipotle chili powder. Using a spoon, toss the shrimp to coat with the spices. Set aside..
- To prepare the Avocado Chimichurri Sauce, add fresh cilantro, fresh oregano, garlic clove, red pepper flakes, ½ teaspoon of sea salt, ¼ teaspoon of smoked paprika, red wine vinegar, fresh lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a food processor. Pulse 5-10 times until the herbs are chopped up..
- Add avocado to the food processor. Blend until the sauce is extremely smooth. Add more salt as needed. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a bowl. Add Dreamfields Rotini pasta to the water and cook until al dente. (about 10 minutes).
- In the meantime, heat a large skillet to medium high heat..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and then add the seasoned shrimp. Sear shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side..
- Remove from the shrimp from the pan, place on a plate. Then add cherry tomatoes into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, just until the tomatoes have a slight char on them..
- Drain the pasta and add the al dente pasta to a large bowl..
- Then add Avocado Chimichurri sauce to pasta bowl. Toss the noodles to coat them in the sauce. Add the shrimp and cherry tomato to the bowl. Mix everything together and serve!.