Anything goes pasta salad. Quick Zucchini & CherryTomato Pasta Salad. Potato salad is an all-American barbecue side dish. It's a must on the menu and what we love most is that there is a recipe to suit every taste bud.
I like cold pasta salad in the summer with a panini (grilled sandwich), regular sandwich, tortilla roll ups, grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, a grilled chicken marinated in Italian dressing. This easy pasta salad goes well with just about anything. You just can't go wrong with a zesty homemade pasta salad. You can cook Anything goes pasta salad using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Anything goes pasta salad
- It's of For the salad.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 of carrot, sliced.
- It's 3/4 packages of sliced button mushrooms.
- It's 2 tbsp of sliced sun dried tomatoes.
- It's 1 head of broccoli.
- It's 1 cup of frozen peas, defrosted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pine nuts, toasted.
- You need 2 small of packages of tortellini (I used one plain cheese and one spinach and cheese).
- Prepare of For the dressing.
- It's 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It's 1 tbsp of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian dressing.
- It's 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
The perfect easy shortcut pasta salad! Loaded with veggies and parmesan and finished off with a zesty dressing. This is a classic, go-to summer side dish. Pasta salad is easy to make.
Anything goes pasta salad instructions
- Boil tortellini according to o instructions.
- Chop up then banche broccoli in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Chop up carrots and onion, set aside.
- Toast pine nuts until golden then set aside.
- Sauteé mushrooms in extra EVOO. After a couple of minutes add sun dried tomatoes and garlic. Continue to sauteé until the mushrooms are soft and golden. Take off heat and set aside.
- In a smallish bowl, mix up dressing ingredients.
- Mix together all the veggies and tortellini in a big bowl then add dressing (use as much or as little dressing as you like!).
- Add parmesan cheese ontop (if you want!) Serve at room temperature and enjoy :).
The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Not too bad, especially when you can keep it in. This super versatile kale salad features an amazing tahini dressing. Just add massaged kale, leftover cooked grains and veggies from your crisper drawer! That's usually when I go on a tirade about the subjectivity of flavor and want to sit on the beach with some multiplication flash cards.