Tuna Pasta Salad.
You can have Tuna Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- It's 1 box of shell pasta.
- It's 1 can of diced water chessnuts.
- You need 1 cup of Dukes mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It's 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of drained peas.
- It's 1 can of drained tuna.
Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta.
- Drain & rinse with cold water.
- Mix all other ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Add pasta.
- Refrigerate for an hour.