Rainbow Pasta Salad.
You can cook Rainbow Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Pasta Salad
- It's of Salad.
- It's 1 box of bow tie pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of feta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- It's 1 cup of garbanzo beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of black olives, sliced.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It's of Dressing.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 3 tsp of fresh chopped basil.
Rainbow Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water for pasta (add salt to water) then add pasta after it reaches a hard boil..
- While waiting for water/pasta to boil, begin chopping garlic, onion, spinach, and basil. Also, cut the tomatoes..
- When pasta is finished, drain and rinse..
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl, then make dressing if you haven't already..
- Once dressing is complete, add to salad ingredients, then mix..