Summer Pasta Salad.
You can have Summer Pasta Salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 of For the cooked pasta of you choice... cold, (leftover) or cold freshly cooked.
- It's 8 of grilled chicken wings (cold, leftover).
- Prepare 1 lb of of cooked pasta...of your choice.
- You need 4 of ears of grill roasted corn on the cob.
Summer Pasta Salad instructions
- De-bone the chicken wings, cut the meat bite size.
- Cut corn from the cob.
- Add pasta that is cold ...(leftover or freshly made & chilled).
- Place all ingredients in a medium sized bowl...add dressing of choice...toss lightly...serve....dig in & enjoy....