Italian pasta salad. A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives, herbs, and a drench of quick homemade Italian dressing. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable.
Italian Pasta Salad is one of our favorite pasta salad recipes. This is an easy, make-ahead salad that is perfect for meal prep. Every bite is loaded with rotini, salami, mozzarella, olives, healthy veggies. You can cook Italian pasta salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian pasta salad
- Prepare 1 box of tri colored pasta.
- You need 2 large of firm tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Lg black olives.
- You need 2 bunch of broccoli.
- It's 1 of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 2 cup of cubed block cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni.
The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! This Italian pasta salad is loaded with meat, cheese and vegetables, all tossed together with noodles in a homemade Italian dressing. A quick and easy side dish that's perfect for feeding a crowd!
Italian pasta salad step by step
- In a large pot put water to boil about 3/4 full. Salt your water. While u wait prepare n chop ur veggies.
- You don't want to chopped to small or to big so I try & make em bout the same size as the pasta.
- Slice olives in half, dice tomatoes, cut pepperoni into fourths, cube cheese about 1x1 squares, chop stems off broccoli & rinse. Brake apart into tiny bite size pieces..
- By this time water shud be boiling. Add pasta and boil about 8-10 min or till pasta is al-dente. U DO want it firm & cooked all the way. U DON'T want it falling a part..
- When ready drain pasta and rinse with cold water. This is important!! Or your pasta will taste bitter. After pasta is cooled ad all ingredients plus the dressing am mix together. Chill for 30 min in the fridge b4 serving.
Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last?