Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri dressing.
You can have Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri dressing using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri dressing
- Prepare of Chimichurri dressing.
- Prepare Bunch of fresh Coriander and bunch fresh parsley.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of small red Chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 of of red onion.
- It's 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp of red or white wine vinegar.
- You need 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's of Steak.
- You need of Sirloin steak.
- You need Splash of oil (rapeseed, sunflower etc).
- It's Knob of butter.
- It's of Salt & pepper.
Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri dressing step by step
- Put parsley and coriander in a bowl. Finely chopped garlic cloves and chilli (deseeded) and add along with red onion, dried oregano, red/white wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well in bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Ensure oil in pan is hot before adding steak(s). Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Towards end of cooking add knob of butter and baste steak. Take off heat and continue to baste, then rest steak for ten minutes on wire rack..
- Stir dressing well before drizzling over steak as main accompaniment for one or as side dish for up to four with chips, potatoes etc..