Pasta Salad (with Beans).
You can cook Pasta Salad (with Beans) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Salad (with Beans)
- Prepare 1 box of Tri-colored noodles.
- You need 1 bottle of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- You need 3 of celery hearts.
- You need 4 of artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It's 1 of green pepper.
- It's 1 of parmesan or whichever cheeses you like.
Pasta Salad (with Beans) instructions
- Boil noodles as directed.
- Heat up the kidney beans to a simmer.
- While noodles and kidney beans are cooking, skin the carrots, chop up all your vegetables..
- After everything is chopped up, put in bowl and set aside..
- Drain noodles and drain the beans..
- Add vegetables, noodles and beans together in a big serving bowl and stir together..
- Now add cheese and half of the salad dressing and stir well..
- Refrigerate for 30+ minutes depending on how cold you like pasta. Serve topped with whatever else you enjoy.
- DON'T LIMIT TO MY VEGETABLES! YOU CAN ADD WHATEVER ELSE YOU LIKE. I.e. Olives, ham, other cheeses, tomatoes. The more colorful, the healthier..