Courtenay's Pasta Salad.
You can cook Courtenay's Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Courtenay's Pasta Salad
- It's 1 medium of red pepper.
- You need 1 medium of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 medium of orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
- You need 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- It's 1/2 can of tuna.
- It's 1 dozen of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sundried tomato pesto.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 dash of greek seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- It's 2 stick of celery.
Courtenay's Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium-large sized pot, add full box of noodles. Turn burner to half the amount of heat. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables into the pot with the noodles, simmer for 2-3 minutes until veggies are cooked (celery is cooked but still crunchy).
- Strain water; put noodles and veggies in a large bowl, mix in sundried tomato pesto, seasonings, and olive oil..
- Add tomato and tuna if desired. Eat and enjoy!.