Mediterranean Pasta Salad.
You can have Mediterranean Pasta Salad using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- It's 1 box of Pasta (rotini recommended).
- It's 1 cup of Sliced kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of Sundried tomatoes.
- It's 1 cup of Chopped red onions.
- It's 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- It's 1 cup of Crumbled feta cheese.
- You need of dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- It's of Spices.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Additional lemon juice.
- It's 3/4 cup of Fresh mint.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to al dente, rinse in cold water to cool once done.
- Sauté broccoli, onion, and garlic until mostly, but not fully, cooked. (So it can be soft but still a little crunchy).
- Halve the olives, and slice the sun dried tomatoes..
- Chop up the mint so that it is nearly minced.
- Mix together steps 1-4.
- Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice together and drizzle over the pasta salad.
- Add salt, pepper, and more lemon juice as needed.
- Sprinkle feta on top.