Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad.
You can have Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad
- It's 1 box of Tri-colored spiral pasta.
- It's 2 each of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 each of Cucumbers.
- You need 1 each of Orange pepper.
- You need 1 each of Yellow pepper.
- You need 2 lb of 31-40 raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 each of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on top of shrimp.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers & peppers.
- Saute shrimp in unsalted butter & juice from the lemon.
- Combine pasta, shrimp & vegetables in mixing bowl.
- Add italian dressing & seasonings to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a side or pair it with a white wine for a light meal.